1. responsible for leading the design of the test equipment's mechanical structure, overall design and development the test equipment's mechanical parts.
2. responsible for communicating with customers about the request of jig's design, provide the design scheme to the customers.
3. responsible for analyzing the products' information form the customers, responsible for completing the 3d and 2d design of the equipment parts.
4. participate in the design review， offer the revising suggestion of the equipment structure parts .
5. responsible for guiding and coordinating the project members' design work, arrange mechanical design task of the project.
6. responsible for ensuring the design quality of the main mechanical properties.
7. responsible for oversight of the design drawings' file archiving and updating.
8. responsible for the exploration and application of new technology .
9. responsible for handling the design process or the major exceptions of filed feedback.
1. 30-45 years old, bachelor degree or above, mechanical design or related major
2. 8 years or above experience about the mechanical design or related experience, skillful use the 3d software, such as pro-e、solid-work etc, prioritize candidate has the design experience of test equipment or relavant experience.
3. independently design the test fixture, has design experience or relate experience about the audio、radio frequency、 fct、 or ict
4. rich knowledge of mechanical processing, familiarity with material properties, has a clear concept about the parts' machinability and cost of the designed
5. familiarity with machining、assembling and commissioning, familiarity with automation design specialty foundation, principle, processing technology
6. has project management experience, used to lead the design team
7. good at english writing and reading, prioritize candidate can speak english fluently
8. good at communicate and work in the team; identify with the operation concept of the company; able to withstand heavy pressure; good at communicate the technology with customers, has good sense of customer service; has patient and responsibility.
senior mechanical engineer (automation equipment)
1. actively cooperate with mechanical design manager.
2. complete project plan design, part of project needs to be project director.
3. design mechanical structure according to company process specification and project requirement.
4. responsible for the specific implementation of the project, complete the project organization design and development tasks.
5. under the guidance of the mechanical design manager, to study related technical difficulties and some functional verification are required .
6. according to the company's requirement, cooperate with the project department to organize and file related documents.
7. actively cooperate with the department's work.
8. coordinate cross-departmental collaboration.
1. 30-45 years old, full-time bachelor degree or above, more than 8 years of non-standard automation or other equipment development experience, relevant test experience is preferred.
2. have abundant mechanical knowledge, familiar with material performance, and have a clear concept of the machinability and cost of the designed parts.
3. familiar with mechanical machining、assembly、debugging process and automation design professional foundation、principle、machining art.
4. solid and deep mechanical theory、air pressure、hydraulic and other professional knowledge, familiar with probe、pneumatic components and motor type selection.
5. has certain ability of mechanical assembly and debugging, has certain practical ability, has project management experience, used to lead design team.
6. good at english speaking.
7. good at communicate and work in the team; identify with the operation concept of the company; able to withstand heavy pressure; good at communicate the technology with customers, has good sense of customer service; has patient and responsibility.
senior electronics engineer
1. complete equipment system design, configure instrument, seek optimization plan.
2. guide the subordinates to complete the schematic diagram of circuit board and the exploitation of pcb design, and check the quality of design.
3. guide the subordinates to complete the design and development of single - chip microcomputer, and check the quality of design.
4. guide the subordinates to complete the design and development of project wiring diagram, and check the quality of design.
5. lead to fix the problem of project debugging and verification process, to make sure the equipment is safe and stable operation.
6. guide the subordinates to complete writing the project and related documentation.
1. aged 30-45, full-time bachelor degree or above, computer level 2.
2. more than 7 years experience in electronic design, more than 3 years experience in testing industry design.
3. learn about fct\ict\audio、rf、etc. familiar with and master all kinds of electronic development software (including pcb layout\ microprocessor programming software, electronic principle simulation software).
4. familiar with all kinds of test measuring instruments and board cards. know all kinds of communication protocols.
5. cet-4, good at english writing and reading, prioritize candidate can speak english fluently.
6. responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
senior acoustic test development engineer
1. responsible for the development and verification of consumer electronics products’ acoustic test, and propose the acoustic test and verification scheme of products according to product specifications, design specifications, target indicators and samples;
2. to be responsible for the setting and validation of acoustic product testing stations
3. responsible for guiding and solving all kinds of acoustic related problems during the development of acoustic product testing station
1. bachelor degree or above, 3 years or above acoustics (microphone, speaker, handset) testing and development experience.
2. able to set up production line test system independently, familiar with the test hardware of gras, b&k and ap manufacturers (artificial mouth, artificial ear, ref mic, preamplifier)
3. familiar with soundcheck, klippel and other acoustic test software
4. familiar with the development and verification process of acoustic testing station (sound insulation test, correlation, grr, bring up, etc.)
5. able to analyze and debug, electronic circuit background is preferred
6. relevant working experience is preferred in consumer electronic product acoustics (mic/speaker/receiver) test
7. proficient in english reading and writing, proficient in writing english report and able to communicate with customers independently.
senior electrical engineer
1. communicate with customers and propose suitable solutions according to customer's requirement. and instruct the engineer to design according to the plan.
2. responsible for project management, including project risk control, technical difficulties, cost control, design guidance audit, and overall communication and coordination.
3. summarize the project problem, check the the engineer’s problem solution, and confirm the plan.
4. make all kinds of operation and design specifications
5. skills training for insiders
6. lead important technical innovation and validation. and solve other design difficulties
7. analyze and process important validation data, and have appropriate analysis results
8. participate and guide electrical installation and commissioning
9. assess project cost, development cycle, risk, etc
10. other tasks assigned by superior
1. full-time bachelor degree or above, automation and related major, more than 8 years of non-standard or standard equipment electrical design experience
2. master of mitsubishi、omron、siemens and other mainstream plc, used to led the development of large complex equipment or production line
3. familiar with st language programming, plc development experience with beckhoff or b&r is preferred
4. familiar with the application of tcp/ip, rs232 communication, and the application of multiple industrial buses, such as cclink, canopen, ethercat, modbus, devicenet, profinet
5. have a certain image system application experience or familiar with c developers first, have the industry camera project development experience is preferred
6. can adapt to business trip, strong learning ability and communication ability, good at teamwork, can work under pressure
senior pilot engineer
1. responsible for laboratory planning and daily management (venue, equipment, personnel, 6s, etc.)
2. develop and standardize the system of laboratory management，assist qa to complete the audit of laboratory such as iso system
3. assist commerce department, guide customers to visit laboratories, and fully introduce the laboratory
4. maintenance and verification of laboratory testing equipment, make sure the laboratory equipment can operate normally
5. management of laboratory fixed assets, procurement and acceptance of new instruments
6. guidance for the use of relevant instruments, instruction and training of experimental methods
7. skills training, ability promotion and performance appraisal of laboratory personnel
8. assist project manager and engineer, complete the requirements for related tests and validation on the project
1. bachelor degree or above, 25 to 35 years of experience, more than 5 years working experience, more than 3 years experience in lab management;
2. strong language and communication skills, able to communicate effectively with customers, english cet-4;
3. familiar with operation and use of laboratory instruments, test and verify with laboratory instruments;
4. familiar with laboratory management and operation, be familiar with the management system of the laboratory and can be implemented as system files;
5. experience in the electronic circuit design and mechanical structure design;
6. have a good understanding of electronic test verification, be able to guide and audit the engineer's test and doe verification;
7. can work hard, be good at teamwork, have good communication, identify the company's operation philosophy.
use computer aided design (cad) for the design and analysis of automation manufacturing equipment. use understanding of the machining process to design automation equipment and machine parts with lower cost. use knowledge of mechatronics to create automated systems and work with client’s software and electrical groups effectively. use knowledge of robotics in welding, assembly, and dispensing in the design of client’s complex automation equipment. travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
master’s degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, or related field;
knowledge of cad;
knowledge of machining process;
knowledge of mechatronics;
knowledge of robotics; and
travel to various unanticipated client’s worksites.
worksite: 1391 selo drive, sunnyvale, ca 94087
qualified applicants mail resumes only to intelligent automation technology inc., attn. hr/me, 1391 selo drive, sunnyvale, ca 94087